Re: Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 32

Where can one discuss Small Business Matters as far as either making Fedora more Small Business Friendly OR
going the route I will lay out for a "Red Hat Prosumer Linux?"

It is important to address such matters if not here then a site devoted to Small Business.

Any word on Fedora 10, btw?  I haven't read much about it yet and I feel the next Fedora will be the BEST version EVER!!!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA, USA