Re: Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 33

I want everyone who has Small Business Concerns to go to my blog for my ideas and then GOOGLE Small Business with Red Hat.

Next, I just read in linuxtoday.com, that Windoze XP has expired, and I want to thank Microsoft for allowing Fedora and RHEL to
EXPAND!!!

Finally, have a GREAT 4th of July and keep on spreading the word about Fedora!

Mark McLaughlin
Hudson, MA, USA