Fedora Contributor Stories

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 27 06:35:18 UTC 2008

2008/6/27 Jason Benedict Low <jbenedictlow at gmail.com>:
>  No doubt RedHat is Sporting Fedora in a way, But I believe Fedora should be
> Fedora itself and go for Fedora Magazine etc ..... Market the "FEDORA" brand
> itself directly is a better choice to set it intothe mind of the Audience.

We're working on it :) It's going to be based on WP MU because other
parts of the project would like blogging capability too, and we have
packages etc, we just need to get some fixes upstream to make it work
exactly how we want it to work and then to deploy a test instance to
figure out workflows for contributors/editors.

We actually had a test instance with lyceum up a while ago now, but
there wasn't so much interest so we thought we'd go this way and do
things properly with the extra time. Good to hear more people are
sounding interested now :)

Best,

Jon