I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success stories with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora, educational uses of Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with it as well.

If anyone loves the idea too, let's propose : FedoraNews.wordpress.com, which anyone can add a blog posting, a photo, a video in Theora & QuickTime from a FUDcon, audio using OGG Vorbis & AAC...

This site will automatically use RSS (which I add feeds to my most excellent RSS reader : Rhetoris, for MACs,
which utiliizes text to speech.)  *GOOGLE Rhetoris, Mac Users!*  :D

Have a great Fourth of July!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA, USA