Re: I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
Hi,

I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success
stories
with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora, educational uses of
Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with it as well.

So do I :)

However, Red Hat already has its own magazine, let's keep both separated,
don't you think ?

Those are also just the sorts of things we'd love to run under the Fedora tag on Red Hat Magazine.
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/category/fedora/

Ruth