Can't get off email distribution

All,

I apologize right off the bat if this is not the appropriate way to communicate this request or the right address to send this to.

But, I have been trying to drop out of the email distribution list for the Fedora Ambassadors and any other email distributions I was signed up for.  I'd like to continue, but I am just too flooded with emails that are work related or otherwise, and I need to recuse myself from these distribution lists.

However, I have a problem.  I logged into the admin area and couldn't see anywhere to unsubscribe myself.  I did find a link to make myself "Inactive."  As soon as I did this and saved changes, it forced me to log out and I couldn't log back in.

But, the problem is that I'm still receiving the emails.  Can someone please help???

Thank you!

Casey Jones