Marketing Meeting for this week, please RSVP

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 19:55:53 UTC 2008

Hello all.  I was on PTO and missed this meeting last week -- but looks
like it was chaos because of the network outage here at Red Hat HQ.

Also doesn't look like anybody bit on the meeting reschedulement for
Saturday.

So.  Time to get back on the bike and start pedalling again.

My proposal: this Thursday, 1900 UTC (which is 3pm EDT).

Please either:
   a. RSVP with a yes; or
   b. RSVP with a no and a proposal; or
   c. RSVP with regrets.

Thanks all.  Looking forward to another productive meeting.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager