New product utilising Fedora

Stewart Campbell stewart.campbell at nebtrex.com
Sat Mar 22 01:58:19 UTC 2008

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, please accept my congratulations and thanks to the Fedora team
and the Fedora community.  My name is Stewart Campbell and I am the
director of Nebtrex Distribution (a Brisbane based firm in Australia).
My company switched to Fedora several years ago for our internal systems
and servers, and it has provided us with an excellent platform.

The purpose of this email is to inform the Fedora community (especially
the marketing sectors) that we have just launched a new product in
Australia running Fedora 8.  This new desktop product comes
pre-installed with Fedora 8 (also supplied on DVD).  We have made many
modifications to the image to provide, what we believe, is a easy to use
platform for both business and home markets.

I hope this information will be of some use to the Fedora marketing and
also act as another example of what can be achieved with Fedora.  If you
would like more information regarding this product release, please do
not hesitate to contact me directly.

In addition, I would like to suggest the introduction of a Fedora site
devoted to products utilising the OS.  This would encourage promotion to
new and existing Fedora users.  As Fedora is used internationally,
appropriate filtering would be useful.

We look forward to the promising future Fedora is sure to embrace.

Regards
Stewart Campbell - stewart.campbell at nebtrex.com
Nebtrex - www.nebtrex.com