Re: New Content for fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

Having that in mind im asking the people here in the marketing team to
join me in the process of generating/providing the content that should
be used in the website. The ones who want to help would work along with
people from the website team, the art team, and the translation guys in
order to have a good and representative website.
So is anyone interested in helping? :)

I would be if there was specific things to provide feedback on.