Re: New Content for fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

Thats something to discuss and is one of the reason of this efforts.
Does really the planet need to be in the front page?... why?... wouldnt
that make having planet.fedoraproject.org useless?... if we have the
planet on the frontpage then why would we need planet.fedoraproject.org?

I am not sure this is even a serious question but having planet in the front page doesn't mean having the whole thing in there. Showing the previews of the latest feeds like in quaid's mockup shows a active community and adds a personal touch to the project. This doesn't make planet.fp.o redundant.