Re: My explanation on Fedora's LifeCycle

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 10:12 +0200, Nayyar Ahmad wrote:
> I tried to explain Fedora's fast releasing myth with shorter Life
> Cycle, I would appreciate if someone correct me on any mistake... I
> d'nt want to spread something **wrong**.

Well put. Just a small wording correction though. "Fedora Project is
committed to produce its every new version OS within 6 months time,
while every release has end of life about 13 months." should instead be
"The Fedora Project is committed to producing a new version
approximately every 6 months, with each new release having a lifespan of
approximately 13 months.".