Re: Fedora 9 press kits

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Max Spevack wrote:
New version attached that takes Rahul's suggestions into account.

Looks good to me. Is the handout going to just plain black on white or do you want to add some nice colors in there? It looks a bit bland.

I'm working on thatlol gimme 20 minutes

Okay, what do you think? http://people.redhat.com/duffy/misc/temp/presskit.pdf

I designed it in Scribus. The Scribus source file (*.sla) is in the same dir) I'm going back now to incorporate the changes in the latest draft since this was based off the first draft.

~m