Re: Fedora Overview

OK, I've just made a quick version with Rahul and Paul's suggestions
included, along with links. I think we could do with a few more, and
some of them aren't displaying properly and I can't figure out why!

If anyone's interested in taking a look, adding links etc, then it's
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/Overview .

Once that's done, and if people are happy, we could move this in
before the F9 release?

Best wishes,

Jon