Re: Abiword team interview

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey, On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 01:06 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a set of interviews with different upstream projects that have some involvement with Fedora. I have a rough draft of the interview I am doing with the Abiword team at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/Interviews/Abiword

Editorial help, additional questions, suggestions and feedback is welcome.

I just read through it and did an editorial pass at the same time. I
think it's great :)

The interview has now been completed. A editorial review again would be appreciated.