introducing myself :)

Patrik Cevela patrik.cevela at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:58:52 UTC 2008

Hi!

I think, it's polite to introduce myself, because I want to do some fedora
actions in slovakia.

My name is Patrik Cevela and I live in small town called Liptovsky Mikulas
in Slovakia.

Why i want to promote Fedora in my country? In Slovakia, many people knows
Ubuntu or Kubuntu,

but almost nobody knows Fedora and that is pretty frustrating for me.

So, for the beginning I want to open webshop (later, with gods help, maybe
stone shop) with T-Shirts, stickers and other stuff like that...

Later,  if I can find sponzors, some magazine Ads or even DVD addition in IT
magazines.

I am studying at High School so I have enough time J

I am also web administrator for www.scifi-guide.net (slovak site about scifi
)

If do you have any questions, you are free to ask.

Best Regards

Patrik Cevela

Morusova 523/4

Liptovsky Mikulas