Re: Release Overview

I've just had a brief go-over the Release Overview on the
SingleSoureSummary page. I dumped the content from the beta releases
and have tidied and trimmed it.

It still needs a bit more tidying in places (think the kernel
section!) but I'll get there eventually. If anyone else wants to take
a look at this, feel free :)

What do people think? Is more trimming needed in order to make it more
of an "overview"?

Oh, and you can find it here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/SingleSourceSummary#head-0a80f02dfb335eee253034e1ed30332b240414db

Best wishes all,