Re: Fedora at OSCON?

Paul W. Frields wrote:

On a related note, I was surprised to see that Canonical charges about
$650 for a ticket to their UbuntuLive conference, but it's completely
their prerogative, and I understand they may need to offset costs
somehow.  FUDCon events, though, are a cost that Red Hat can, does, and
should proudly bear as a way to give back to the Fedora community, and I
don't foresee changing that model.

I thought Live is more of their "business" conference like our Summit. They have separate events for users and developers during the year.

Warren