Re: Fedora 9 in 3lines

Hi:

Please add that
"Its Free, its Freedom, and open source project."
I got a lot of help to communicate with people with this line.

Regards,
Rashadul Islam

On 5/6/08, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 20:26 +0530, Danishka Navin wrote:
> As per media channel request I got an invitation to sit for a TV
> program (IT) in Sri Lanka.
> I have to speak about basically Fedora localization and  I have a
> chance of highlighting the Fedora 9 release too.
> Recording will be held on tomorrow.
> Due to limited lime I have give short and sweet explanation for Fedora
> 9.
>
> So, Appreciate your ideas. :)

1. You can add a bootable Fedora 9 to any existing USB key, using
Windows or Linux, in just a couple of minutes.
2. Fedora 9 has the best new leading-edge features for any laptop or
desktop computer.
3. The Fedora community has a place for you, no matter what your skills
or interests!

--
Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717