Re: Top Ten Tasks For www.fedoraproject.org

Personally, I think it'd almost be perfectly safe to offer just 32bit by default. It'll be almost guaranteed to run. Someone wanting 64bit will know enough to click a little bit more and find the 64bit version. Only exception to these thoughts would be the PowerPC ones which I'm not the most familiar with.