Re: What to digg?

Mike McGrath wrote:
Its out, what should we be digging?

	-Mike

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/ReleaseSummary is what I have worked on and is a pretty good overview. It is in a wiki though and I am not sure it would stand the load considering that we already put it out in the release announcement. How about we do a copy into a static page, do a web server redirect to the static page and digg that?