general purpose fedora slide template

Hi all,
	I'm looking for a general fedora slides template. Right now I found
only:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations?action=show&redirect=Marketing%2FSlides#head-b406b553b6493a2ec75085856639b4cecc479d11

but are too many customized to old fedora releases.

IMHO a generic template may be useful and it should be something similar
to fedoraproject wiki style.

bye
Luca
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 61st day of Discord in the YOLD 3174

He's just a politician trying to save both his faces...