Fedora and Facebook

I attended an interesting talk by Neil Hair, PhD, a marketing professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He focuses on new media marketing and suggested that marketing via Facebook is a great idea. So as to not be too late to the Facebook bandwagon, I've added a photo to the Fedora Facebook group [1] Taken at Ohio Linux Fest 2007. (and of all the hats Clay has, he always chooses his Fedora hat)

~Karlie
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fedora-Project/7670534782