Fedora 9: Get yours and get involved

Hi,

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/05/13/fedora-9-get-yours-and-get-involved/

"Over the last year, we’ve seen the number of contributors skyrocket along with the popularity of our “upstream” mantra. Our users–over 2.2 million just for Fedora 8–know that we strive to provide the very best in what works today, with every release. Our developer contributors understand that working closely with upstream communities leads to better code, features, maintainability, and adoption throughout the FOSS world."