Re: Printing the posters

Hi,

I tried, does not work. The background is distorted.

Also I want to print them in A1, so bitmap files would be really large.

cu romal

Jason Fenner schrieb:
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Robert M. Albrecht <romal gmx de <mailto:romal gmx de>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I wanted to print the posters from
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral

    But the company can`t process the svg-graphic-files. I tried to
    produce some pdfs, but they are always corrupted. I used printing to
    cups and the Inkscape integrated pdf-export, both busted the files.

    Does anyone have some printable files (in A1) ? PDFs with embedded
    fonts, Postscript, ...

    cu romal

--

Use inkscape to export the posters to PNG. I was then able to get the PNG files printed with no problems.

PNG image