Re: general purpose fedora slide template

Hi,

I could really use one too.

Something light and bright, that does not distract to much from the text.

cu romal

Luca Foppiano schrieb:
Hi all, I'm looking for a general fedora slides template. Right now I found
only:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations?action=show&redirect=Marketing%2FSlides#head-b406b553b6493a2ec75085856639b4cecc479d11

but are too many customized to old fedora releases.

IMHO a generic template may be useful and it should be something similar to fedoraproject wiki style.

bye
Luca