Re: Printing the posters

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
Hi,

I tried, does not work. The background is distorted.

The background is distorted for PNG export? That's impossible... can you please show the bug?

Also I want to print them in A1, so bitmap files would be really large.

Since the PDF export does not support all the features, you will have either to find a print shop that accept SVG (Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw are in fact able to open SVG files) or live with large raster files (maybe convert the PNG to a lossy format, either JPEG or compressed TIFF - do this with GIMP).

Jason Fenner schrieb:

Use inkscape to export the posters to PNG. I was then able to get the PNG files printed with no problems.