Re: Installation options

hi Danishka
  are u referring to the livecd like feature, where in u first get the feel of ubuntu and then get to install it???

Regards
Santosh

2008/5/15 Danishka Navin <danishka gmail com>:
Hi Guys,

Recently one of my friend demonstrated the New Ubuntu (8) Installation feature for Windoz people, who wants to switch to GNU/Linux,
as most people scared of installing GNU/Linux on there Win Box as a dual boot.
The Ubuntu installer was started from Windoz env, and after 1st reboot it took the normal installation procedure.
But there is no grub, windoz manage it.

Still I didn't upgraded my F8 box with F9, so not sure F9 also available the same feature.

Regards,
Danishka