Fedora 9 "Sulphur": Less Hype, All Business

Hi,

http://www.junauza.com/2008/05/fedora-9-suphur-less-hype-all-business.html

"Though I didn't notice a lot of sites and blogs that displayed a release countdown image, I didn't care because I'm still pretty much excited about Fedora 9. Counting on some rave reviews of Fedora 9 "Preview" HERE and HERE, I expect this new version to be the best release ever. To really know why I'm so thrilled about it, here is a list of new features that are included in Fedora 9"