Re: Fedora 9: Get yours and get involved

Yuan Yijun wrote:
2008/5/15 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org>:
Hi,

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/05/13/fedora-9-get-yours-and-get-involved/

"Over the last year, we've seen the number of contributors skyrocket along
with the popularity of our "upstream" mantra. Our users–over 2.2 million
just for Fedora 8–know that we strive to provide the very best in what works
today, with every release. Our developer contributors understand that
working closely with upstream communities leads to better code, features,
maintainability, and adoption throughout the FOSS world."

Cannot easily get a "print" output (cannot find the "print" button)
with the web page. :(

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/feedback/to_the_editor.html