Re: Bleeding-edge Fedora

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi,

Someone should write a response. Feel free to brainstorm here.

"Dear Distrowatch, you're completely correct in your analysis."

I mean, aren't they?  I'm not sure what kind of response is required.

". If you are a Fedora fan, but would prefer your Linux desktop to have fewer experimental software packages, you might want to postpone the upgrade for a month or two, or investigate one of the distributions with a policy of shipping stable and well-tested software only."

... implies we don't test our packages. If you agree with analysis, fine but I do think our choices can be explained further.