Re: Bleeding-edge Fedora

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Absolutely. We make a pretty big effort on testing what we ship however and
> that should still be recognized.
.
Recognized?  Sure.  But we *cannot* simply sit back and rest on our
laurels of producing a quality distribution.  Our QA right now is
""passable".  It must be SUPERIOR.  Working on documentation, which is
lacking, in order to build a community around QA is one of my personal
short-term goals.

> Releasing parts of a automated testing framework without any tests to go
> along with that wasn't a very useful decision. We can't build a testing
> community with just that. I am still talking to folks to fix that.

Stay tuned for FUDCon.