Re: Bleeding-edge Fedora

On Mon, 19 May 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

Side note about this... Does anyone know if we have a public list of what
our test matrix is?  I'd be happy to test and sign off on some things but
I don't know what we do to test.

Jon Stanley.  Paging Jon Stanley.  :)

I don't think we have one.

I don't think we have a coherent *community* QA strategy at all.

But this discussion isn't really for f-mktg-l. It might be suitable for the Fedora advisory board, though.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager