Meeting today

Hi folks. We've got a meeting today for 3pm, but honestly, (a) I've got other things that are more pressing, and (b) now that the release is out the door, I'm thinking maybe meeting every other week is a good idea for a while.

So I won't be leading today's meeting, is what I'm saying. :) If folks want to get together and have an informal meeting, or even a formal meeting that drives the agenda, that's fine -- I'll follow along.

The agenda page, lest we forget:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

--g