Re: Meeting today

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 12:14 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Hi folks.  We've got a meeting today for 3pm, but honestly, (a) I've got
> other things that are more pressing, and (b) now that the release is out
> the door, I'm thinking maybe meeting every other week is a good idea for a
> while.
>
> So I won't be leading today's meeting, is what I'm saying.  :)  If folks
> want to get together and have an informal meeting, or even a formal
> meeting that drives the agenda, that's fine -- I'll follow along.
>
> The agenda page, lest we forget:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

There may be some tasks there for which people could manually update
status -- I'm also a little pressed for time since I'll be at LinuxTag
next week and not as productive as usual from the "churn out work"
perspective.  However, I hope to make up for it by catching up from the
"fire up the community" perspective! :-)  So I'm probably not going to
be around for it either.