What can Debian learn from Fedora about recruiting new people?

Hi,

From a Debian guy. Looks like our work on the website is making a real impact for everyone

http://liorkaplan.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/what-can-debian-learn-from-fedora-about-recruiting-new-people/

"I also think there’s a semantic difference with the term help and join. To me joining a project sounds more strong than helping it. Probably because joining something makes you a part of it, while helping does not. Although in the end both term have the exact same meaning in for the project themselves - users getting involved."