Re: I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

My personal opinion is that ribbons are tired, and wearing Fedora schwag
or stickers would kind of defeat the point.  Whatever the object is
needs to attract the eye, so if it's something, say, blue, it would
almost be better if there's no other blue around to detract from the
image.  (Although I'm sure any artist would potentially come up with a
brilliant exception.)

Grayscale photo with blue ribbon. -- ian