Re: sponsorship from RH ? (fwd)

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> Is there anything we can do to better clear up understandings like this?

On this particular front, I really like what I'm seeing in rhbz3.2 -
It makes it quite clear that even though we might share the same
bugzilla instance, there are two separate classifications of products
- those that are produced by RH, and those that are Fedora.  Red Hat
is just providing us infrastructure there.