Re: Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

Here's what I'd like to see. I'd like to see a screencasting jam
session at FUDCon with the aim of creating a handful of casts meant to
populate a first cut at a miro channel.

If there is need for an initial set of videos, I can put up my Inkscape and GIMP screencasts, but they do not have a sound track (and will not get one *from me*, I may be more or less bad at writing English, but, trust me, I am absolutely awful at *speaking* it).