Re: Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
If there is need for an initial set of videos, I can put up my Inkscape and
GIMP screencasts, but they do not have a sound track (and will not get one
*from me*, I may be more or less bad at writing English, but, trust me, I am
absolutely awful at *speaking* it).

Excellent!  And if you want to add a soundtrack, just speak in your
native language. We are global after all.

Since fedorapeople.org has a disk quota which I don't want to exceed, here are the screencasts on my personal space (Dreamhost, not that bad as a hosting solution, probably can take the load) http://howto.nicubunu.ro/video/