Re: new list of names for fedora grid project

Hi, after getting updated votes and doing a trademark search, it appears that "Fedora Nightlife" is the new name for our community grid project. I'll start getting the infrastructure (mailing lists, web pages) setup for this.

Bryan

Bryan Che wrote:
Hi, thanks to John Adams for generating an updated list of potential names for the Fedora grid project. John's recommendations, in order, are:

Tier 1
1.  Powernap
2.  Nightlife
3.  Awaken

Tier 2
1.  PowerFarm
2.  Think Tank
3.  Slumber

Tier 3
1.  Siesta
2.  Underground
3.  Swarm

Attached is his full list.

Please reply by Friday 5/16 with +1/0/-1 votes on names, and I'll take the updated candidates to legal review afterwards.

Bryan