Re: Re: Self-Introduction: Rafael Liu Santos

Hey man.... Good to hear about you!! Be welcome on our team!!!

Hugs man..

2008/5/28 rafael liu <rafaelliu gmail com>:
Sure, Teseu, that was in my plans. Even presenting Fedora in some already known event such as FISL, as you said.

Let's do that. We could exchange MSN or GTalk. Mine is rafaelliu gmail com for either.

Rafael Liu