Upcoming Fedora 10 Release Has Style and Substance

Hi,

http://ostatic.com/176574-blog/upcoming-fedora-10-release-has-style-and-substance

"This is where I admit I've been remiss. Taste aversion is a funny thing, and a few previous experiences with Fedora left a funny taste in my mouth. I have not seriously sat and looked at a Fedora release since FC2. As Fedora's new release started to take shape, I was hearing a lot of positive things -- comments about how good it looked, and how fast and solid it was. It seemed the right time to overcome the mental block I'd developed, and see what the fuss was about."

"I can't tell you if Fedora 10 is a vast improvement over the previous release. I can say that my taste aversion is officially cured, and the upcoming release is impressive from nearly any angle."