Re: Comments: IN DEPTH: Fedora 10 Preview

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Russell Harrison wrote:

I don't know that I agree here.

It's all good -- I wasn't necessarily advocating that we *actually* make any changes to the release cycle. I was just throwing it out there as something for the list to consider.

Quite a few people disagreed with it, and I think the reasons that you and the others outlined are perfectly valid, and I concur.

--Max