Re: RES: Comments: IN DEPTH: Fedora 10 Preview

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 03:47:58PM -0200, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> Our experience in Brazil and South America is that our users like
> Screenshots, videos and Interviews. This way, articles like the Connection
> Sharing from Red Hat [1] receive a lot of attention. Everybody like brand
> new features, but a few would like to install a beta release, even run a
> live CD.
>
> We should focus on IMHO is these kind of articles, publish them a lot, so
> when a release comes out everybody knows all applications that'll be
> available. Massive news is very good and that's how we're increasing Fedora
> utilization here.

It just takes people to write them, Rodrigo!  JonRob set up the Fedora
Magazine blog which could easily carry stories like these, yes?  So if
you can recruit people to write those stories, please do so.  I don't
think anyone disagrees that we should have them, but that needs to
turn into action! :-)