zomg stickers!!11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally (sorry it took so long) put the order through for 5,000 sheets of Fedora stickers. The design is here:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/collateral/stickers/final/fedora-stickers.png

(the pink lines are to show where the printers will die-cut the stickers and won't show up in the sticker sheets themselves.)

I will likely receive a physical proof this Friday, so I'll be sure to let you know how they come out and share some photos with you.

thanks,
~m