Re: [FW: Some questions for an editorial piece on Neowin.net]

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Hello Marketing team,

We received the following inquiry, and I thought this was a good
opportunity to practice some of the "open marketing" concepts.  Are
there any folks on the list who would like to formulate answers to the
questions here?

[...]
OK, with that I open the floor! :-)

They plan to compare the various Linux distros with the next version of Windows "Microsoft is currently aiming for a 2009 Holiday release for Windows 7" - Fedora will be at F12, by then F11 will be history.