Neowin timeline

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 22:47 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Hello Marketing team,
>
> We received the following inquiry, and I thought this was a good
> opportunity to practice some of the "open marketing" concepts.  Are
> there any folks on the list who would like to formulate answers to the
> questions here?

I thought it would be useful to have a subthread (or at least an
interjectino) about the timeline.  What I was thinking is that, since
the deadline for the Neowin article isn't really clear but does suggest
"a couple weeks," that we try for the following actions and dates:

Brainstorming on answers - deadline Monday 17 November
Collaborative wiki document - deadline Friday 21 November
Final edits, send answers - deadline Sunday 23 November

Stage 1 has already started.

Does someone want to take control for stage 2?

I'll take the stage 3 roundup unless someone else speaks up for it.

--
Paul W. Frields