Re: Fedora Logo History

On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 11:01 -0500, Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> It turns out the original pages on the creation of the Fedora logo, once
> located at http://capstrat.com/development/fedora/index.php, are gone.
>
> I took some time to grab what I could from archive.org and reconstruct
> it here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/History

Good work Mo!  I remember there being some controversy over the design
when it first came out, but now when I look at it I can't imagine our
using anything else.  The thought that went into the logo really helped
us shape the definition of the overall Fedora brand.

Thanks for capturing this vital history lesson.

--
Paul W. Frields