Release Planning Meeting

While I'm not sure there's anything we need to discuss, I'll be unable
to attend the next release planning meeting and would like to see if
anyone thinks a) it's necessary for someone from marketing to be there
b) if so, would someone go in my place?

The meeting is on Weds 19th Nov at 1800 UTC.

If you're interested in going in my place, we'll have to arrange for
you to be added to the list of attendees as it's a voip meeting.

Cheers,

Jon