Re: Fedora 10 Tagline

Hi,

What about: Fedora 10, Rock on.

Sounds cool, doesn't it?

Regards,
Ilyes Gouta.

Gianluca Sforna wrote:
2008/11/14 Ricky Zhou <ricky fedoraproject org>:
On 2008-11-14 08:24:05 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
As we did last time, could you make this more declarative?  Try this
text:

"Fedora 10.  Fire it up."

The full-stops make it more powerful, like the last time, I think.
We actually discussed this last websites meeting and decided to leave
the period off.  Unfortunately, we're string frozen for translation at
this point.

I'm already worried by how that will translate in italian...